We know a trip to the dentist can be nerve-wracking, and we strive to make you as comfortable as possible. We pride ourselves on strong communication with patients about our restorative and cosmetic procedures and will answer every question you have.
For new patients, here’s how best to prepare for your first visit.
- You’ll need a photo ID, either a valid driver’s license or state ID card (children will need to come with a parent with a valid ID).
- An insurance card (if you plan on using dental insurance).
- A new patient form (you can fill out ahead of time or while you’re waiting for your first appointment).
- If possible, have your dental records forwarded from your previous dentist.
What can you expect?
- A new patient consultation with your dentist; we want to get to know you.
- A comprehensive dental exam.
- A chat with your dentist about a treatment plan, if needed.
- Any same-day treatments we can provide.