Know Before You Go
Preparing for your first visit
Henritze Dental Group has three convenient locations in Southwest Virginia and Southside; Roanoke, Collinsville, and Vinton.
We know a trip to the dentist can be nerve-wracking, and we strive to make you as comfortable as possible. We pride ourselves on strong communication with patients about our restorative and cosmetic procedures and will answer each and every question you have.
For new patients, here’s how best to prepare for your first visit.
- You’ll need a photo ID, either a valid driver’s license or state ID card (children will need to come with a parent with a valid ID).
- An insurance card if you plan on using dental insurance.
- A new patient form, which you can fill out ahead of time or while you’re waiting for your first appointment.
- If possible, have your dental records forwarded from your previous dentist.
What can you expect?
- A new patient consultation with your dentist; we want to get to know you.
- A comprehensive dental exam.
- A chat with your dentist about a treatment plan, if needed.
- A full evaluation and a teeth cleaning.
- Any same-day treatments we can provide.
To save time, feel free to download our new patient forms and fill them out ahead of time prior to your first visit. You can also fill them out at the office but please arrive early to have time to fill out the forms prior to your first appointment.