Are you having a tooth extracted? Then you want to have the best chance of a successful and speedy tooth extraction recovery. That’s why Andrew Henritze DDS has created this guide to help you prepare for your extraction. Here are some guidelines to follow:
– Do not drink or eat until your anesthesia has worn off fully. Otherwise anything you consume may become a choking hazard.
– If Dr. Andrew W Henritze, DDS offers you any directives, it’s always important to follow them.
– Don’t forget how significant your dentist is as a reserve of information for tooth extractions and healing treatments to use after surgery. Feel free to ask him or his excellent staff any questions.
– The most important method for recovery after a tooth extraction is getting plenty of rest. You’ll especially want to avoid heavy labor and exercise.
– Always use your medications as set forth by your dentist as directed; never overdose.
– Should any unexpected problems occur during the recovery phase, be sure to make contact with Dr. Andrew W Henritze, DDS.
Do you need to schedule your professional tooth extraction or ask us a question? Please book an appointment with Dr. Andrew W Henritze, DDS at our dentist office in Roanoke, Virginia, by calling us at (540) 989-6600. We’re happy to serve.