Have you ever thought about the benefits of dental bonding treatments? Not only can dental bonding be used to enhance the look of teeth, it can fix lost tooth function in some teeth, too. Dental bonding also remains nominal in appearance so that your natural smile will continue to shine on without being entirely obscured.
The best smiles are possible with dental bonding care. Facts about dental bonding include:
– Normally, dental bonding can be used as dental fillings to repair cavities and provide a tooth-colored filling that blends seamlessly with your natural tooth shade.
– Characteristically, dental bonding treatments can last over a decade.
– In order to help restore damage to your teeth in a variety of ways, including covering up stains and discolorations, dental bonding can be used.
– Dental bonding uses resin or porcelain materials that are both safe and effective.
– Typically, dental bonding can even be used to help corrected minor misshapen or incorrectly spaced teeth.
– Treatments such as dental bonding are used to mimic the look of your natural teeth.
If you notice signs of dental damage, fortunately, it can be treated. Andrew Henritze DDS remains committed to your oral health, and you are welcome to book an appointment with us by calling (540) 989-6600. Stop by our dentist office in Roanoke, Virginia, and Dr. Andrew W Henritze, DDS and our team will give you the treatment you need. It’s never too late to start taking steps to a healthier you.